Tuesday, October 16, 2007

LIFE

I don't know if I can do it or just stay here no move made just like a constant body without a soul.... soul! What do I mean by soul? Do you know? Any body knows?! What is the soul truth? Is it the thing that gives life for human? If that’s the case, then I hate it. You know why? Because I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Living. I want draw the outlines of my life by myself, not what others are planning for me. I was created for to have freedom, created to fly, I want to fly between clouds, planets, stars and the seven skies until I reach to the seventh heaven and see god and ask him why did you create me? Why am I here in this life?, please forgive me and discharge me from this position, I don't want to be a human, maybe being an ant is better than being a human, kill and killed, hate and hated, envy and envied. I'm just writing here and there and nothing is finished every thing is waiting me to concern on to appear to this bad world. No matter how much I write the world will not change, contrarily, it will be worst than before, because no one wants to change, no one wants to scream and say:
"STOP" " IT`S ENOUGH " " I`M TIRED FROM ALL OF THIS"
I'm tired from all of these wars, I born on a scream of child who was killed, I suckled the politics instead of mother's milk, every moment I grew up, I grew up with affliction.
Every one keeps silent and no comment. Don't say X country is a freedom country there is no freedom in this world we are walking in a circle around ourselves. Don't you know the history is repeating its self? Now you will say oh she is upset girl oh she is crazy lab lab lab, but the right thing is that I'm thinking in this world but you don’t. Let me give you an advice: just give yourself 5 minutes every day for thinking about your life first then about your family, your city, your country, and finally about your world and you will know what I mean with my words.

No comments: