Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HALF an HOUR

every day repeats itself. timing out the mobile alert at 7:00 am, waking up at 7:30 am imagine the noising from my alert. it had continued it`s ringing every 5 minutes for half an hour, and my sister beside of me screams wake up and stop ur alert from ringing for half an hour. this half an hour tells us alot of stories it`s a part of 24 hours that for years always happens. it`s something of unclear illegible thing. my eyes are completely closed and every 5 minutes when the alert ring i dream different dreams bad or happy alot of new dreams which means new different lives i live in this half an hour. i live at least 6 different lives every half an hour per day. working life ,social life , family life,national life, regional life and universal life are such examples about lives that i live in half an hour i do what i want i be my self i say my secrets without fears i have fairness there i see people i want, i eat , dress and play what i want you can not imagine what things i do and have there. at that moment i live whole of my life. for that half an hour i live i renew i restore and i revive. for that half an hour i smile to my boss, colleagues, co-workers, friends family and my next 24 .

No comments: