Monday, November 26, 2007

IT ENDED


















when i had graduated from university my relation with my friends was cutting because i came back to home and became faraway from them, also i increased this cutting by couldn`t answering thier phones , messages and emails.

i don`t know why i didn`t want to keep on touch with them at that moment and place, may be being in another place gaves this feeling that i don`t used to be with them in this place. i used to be with them in that university city not in my home, or may be my transfer to another life which is from studying to working life and tarnsfer to another place.

at that period i didn`t like to call and talk anyone or know thier new news or remember anything when we were togather, may be because remebering such memories would hurt me.

it took from me long time to accept this new life and i thought that i have to forget this people and start making a new friendship with new friends. i found that i can`t living with remebering memories it`s really hard to me just talking to my friends without seeing them in weekend at least or looking to thier way in talking , laughing, crying, eating and being nervous.

today is my friend`s birthday so i remembered when we bought 2 levels of cake and big balloon with panda took place in the balloon WOW it was exciting party no one can forget it. we made alot of birthday`s parties in restaurant, cafes and home. i miss that days anyway i decided to call her and when she was hearing my voice she screamed and said : " wean ya anese hal3`eabe" for honest i couldn`t say that i didn`t want to call you i said: " zorof qatele" so we continued our chatting but without that zeal which had been since years ago.

this is my life and i decide what i want, need, hope and live so no one has the right to blame me or expostulate for my doings. just i don`t want continue with you it was a period from my life that gathers me with you and simply it ended. they have to understand me and being faraway from them.

this is life nothing is permanent.

No comments: