Wednesday, October 17, 2007

INSTRUMENTALITY

i was writing about another topic when my boss asked me to come and told me that i`ll stay in the same grade in thier company because i don`t have alot of experience " govermental company". what am i waiting from like this company? no appriciate no promotions no efficiencies also no brain. they don`t justify according to efficiency they look to your experience even it`s bad or good even it`s in the same major or not they just look what`s your instrumentality, who`s your back. is he this minister or that minister?? can you imagine that??

i asked an engineer if i can move to his company he replyed (as he said): " look for a ministry and let him talk to samer who is the one of VIP do anything for instrumentality and for my good luck i don`t know any minister and he said if u come strongly to this company u will continue strong and u will have a good salary.

at october 1st 2006 i had started my first work and when i came they gossipped that i have a strong instrumintality because how a new alumni girl start her working life in such work? and how has she this salary?? just they like to gossip. and for that for a year i had not talk to anyone just for work no goodmorning no good evening and no how are you :) it seems that i am hoity-toity ( nice word:)) but i am not. they are stupied, crazy and don`t work. they just work by talking about each other. imagine the working society that i live!! i know i have to look for anew job.

this news are not good to spend my weekend thinking of it. i planned to read a book " the most happiness woman in the world" i was really encouraged to read it and waiting this weekend but now i don`t know if i would do that or i would be the most happiness. imagine that my boss come now and asked me to call an engineer to give the plans!! after what they did with me. they don`t know anything about gusto. but for my luck i can be very coool although i am burning inside.
i am asking now where is my strong instrumentality now to improve my grade as they said??

note: forgive me if u found mistakes in the article, i wrote it in bad mood.

No comments: